Friday, October 19, 2012

Holly Madison Breasts Insurance $1 Million

Holly Madison Insurance

Body part insured: Breasts
Amount insured: $1 million

The former girlfriend to Hugh Hefner and a reality show star (Holly's World) took out a big $1 million insurance policy on her beautiful breasts with Lloyd's from London this year.

After starring in the reality show called Girls Next Door, she became famous for her body and specially for her chest. She took this decision about breasts insurance because of her topless starring role in the Peepshow (Las Vegas show), according to People magazine.

"I have heard about people having body parts insured, and  so I thought, why not? Because if something happened to my boobs, I would be out for a couple of months and I would probably be out a million dollars, so I thought I'd cover my assets," she told People.

No comments:

Post a Comment